Thank you for your interest in applying for a Snapdragon Book Foundation grant. Please review the FAQ and the timeline below before submitting an application.
- The new application will be available at the beginning of November
- Read the FAQ and make sure you’re eligible to apply
- Read about previously awarded grants to get ideas
- Prepare your application and submit by the February deadline
- See the Application for the specific deadline date
- Follow Snapdragon Book Foundation on Facebook and Twitter to get updates from the Foundation
February through April
- Snapdragon Book Foundation board members read and review applications
Beginning of May
- Winners are emailed and announced on our website.
(Unfortunately, those not awarded grants will not be personally notified or provided with specific feedback. Because of the volume of applications, we’re not able to provide specific feedback to proposals.)
May & June
- After a few signatures, we’ll mail out checks.
- Receive your $$ and start buying books!
- Snapdragon announces one more lucky school as our “Next Up” winner and assists the school in a month-long campaign to raise funds specifically for their project.
September & throughout the School Year
- Snapdragon board members schedule visits to awarded schools