Thank you for your interest in applying for a Snapdragon Book Foundation grant. The deadline for 2019 applications was February 15, 2019 and we are no longer accepting applications.
Applications for 2020 will be available via the website in November. 2019 Awarded Schools will be announced via our website, social media and the Snapdragon Book Foundation newsletter in May 2019.
We have a very specific mission of providing books for school/educational libraries for disadvantaged students. Please read the timeline below (as well as the Application FAQ) closely before applying.
- The new application will be available at the beginning of November
- Read the FAQ and make sure you’re eligible to apply
- Read about previously awarded grants to get ideas
- Prepare your application and submit by the February deadline
- See the Application for the specific deadline date
- Follow Snapdragon Book Foundation on Facebook and Twitter to get updates from the Foundation
- Snapdragon Book Foundation board members read and review applications
- Winners are emailed and announced on our website.
- After a few signatures, we’ll mail out checks.
- Receive your $$ and start buying books!
- Snapdragon announces one more lucky school as our “Next Up” winner and assists the school in a month-long campaign to raise funds specifically for their project.
- Snapdragon board members schedule visits to awarded schools