The Snapdragon Book Foundation accepts applications each year from January through April.
We have a very specific mission of providing books for school/educational libraries for disadvantaged students. Please read the timeline below (as well as the Application FAQ) closely before applying. Link to the application is available at the bottom of this page.
- The new application will be available the first of the new year
- Read the FAQ and make sure you’re eligible to apply
- Read about previously awarded grants to get ideas
- Prepare your application and submit by the April deadline
- See the Application for the specific deadline date
- Follow Snapdragon Book Foundation on Facebook and Twitter to get updates from the Foundation
- Snapdragon Book Foundation board members read and review applications
- Winners are emailed and announced on our website.
- After a few signatures, we’ll mail out checks.
- Receive your $$ and start buying books!
- Snapdragon announces one more lucky school as our “Next Up” winner and assists the school in a month-long campaign to raise funds specifically for their project.
- Snapdragon board members schedule visits to awarded schools
Please read the FAQ before beginning your application